The Mission of the Home Care Program is to ensure that health services are equitable, accessible, and appropriate. The Home Care Program strives to preserve and maximize an individual’s ability to remain independent at home by offering services that provide safe, effective care, and support.
Personal Support Services
- Social and congregate dining
- Community socials
- Friendly home visits and security checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pressure prevention program
- Equipment loans such as: wheelchairs, beds, walkers, shower chairs, walkers, commodes, etc.
- Meals on wheels
- Generic transportation
- Respite care
- Assisted living program
To register or for more information contact our team Lead RN at: 705-368-2182 ext. 226, or the Director of Care at ext. 210